This process can seem very complicated at first so here is a short overview of the complete cad jewelry design process:
Submit picture or sketch.
- As long as your picture or sketch conveys the general design we can take it from there. Your sketch can be simple but should include basic millimeter measurements
- Top and side views preferred if available.
Give a description and measurements.
- Your description should include ring size, stone shapes and sizes, shank style, width and height were applicable.
- Describe other features of the design as desired with measurements in mm.
Receive cad rendering via email.
- You will receive an email or call follow up for further information if required. If not you will receive a quote.
- Once approved you will then receive a cad rendering via email to review. At this time any changes can be made.
Reply with modifications or approval.
- If changes are need we will re-email new renderings.
- Email or fax final approval of design.
Onsite rapid prototyping model printing.
- Our rp machine will then build your design into a stunning 3D model ready for direct casting, no special burnout cycle is required.
- Cast, set and polish.
Whether you use rpwax, a casting house or an independant jewelry shop your rpwax model will cast just as easily as a standard jewelry wax model. No special burnout cycle or investment is required. Rpwax models will deliver the rp industries best results.